June 6, 2011

Make sure to open a verified account with Paypal if you are serious about online earning

Paypal is the fastest and safest mode of ebanking and if have decided to make a living out of internet no way you can shove off its importance. Almost all online paying sites transact through Paypal. A few others have additional privilege of Alertpay and Moneybookers. However Paypal has been consistently very good.


I had little idea about the electronic fund transfer in the first place and Paypal was a wonder banking instrument for me. After a few months on my journey on myLot, I had opened an account with Paypal. it was an unverified account to start with and I hadn't had any problem transferring dollars. However, later I upgraded my account to a verified once, since it validated my account and I was told that it made my account safer.

There have been issues with Indian account holders in between. The Reserve Bank of India has laid down some regulatory measures for tracking unsolicited money. It is something that not really made the online workers happy.

Paypal and RBI have been in the news for a few years for their internal policy matters. This year, they have yet another bomb. According to the new pact, any balance into our PayPal account must be transferred to our bank account in India within 7 days from the receipt of confirmation.

According to RBI sources, if Paypal keeps our money more than 7 days, they have to pay us interests and apply for a banking permit, hence the 7 day time to transfer our money.

Amidst such scenario, what remains of 2-5 dollars after the deduction of 50 INR, is lot of unhappiness. More than 1/3rd of my online earning is now volatile and I was hoping to devote my whole time online to make living easier!

!


Inspite of this, Paypal still remains the safest mode of ebanking in India and worldwide

Open your account by clicking here.

Read article on Paypal by clicking here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...